Welcome to my collection of writings.
You can find your way around this site by clicking on the menu symbol (the three little stacked lines at the top of the page).
The first thing you will find in the menu is a selection of pages. One is the Contact page where you can comment or get in touch with me. Another is the About page where you can find out a little about me.
I offer a few ways to find specific poems or posts on this site:
- You can go to the Index of Poems and Posts page and find pieces listed by title with the date they were posted and their thematic collection.
- You can browse by clicking on the Recent Posts page listed in the menu and scrolling down.
- You can search for key words using the magnifying glass in the upper right hand corner.
Or you can find writings organized farther down in the menu in two ways:
- First, you can look under “Writings by Category” for the kind of writing or for specific collections.
- Second, you can select from a list of Tags, Topics and Themes.
You can find my writings on “Transforming Ourselves, Transforming Our World” on my other website The Golden Room.
Please use the “Comment” feature on the Contact page or the “Leave a Reply” space at the bottom of each post if you would like to respond to what you find here.
You can receive notifications of new posts by clicking the Follow button at the bottom of the Menu.
Thank you for being here!
“My poetry is, or should be, useful to me for one reason: it is the record of my individual struggle from darkness toward some measure of light.” Dylan Thomas
“Life has meaning only in the struggle. Triumph or defeat is in the hands of the gods, so let us celebrate the struggle.” Swahili wisdom